Cloud and Virtualization
Build your own privat- or public-Cloud!
FOSS-Cloud (FOSS-Cloud software and hardware) is an integrated and redundant server infrastructure to provide virtualization- and cloud-services, Windows or Linux based SaaS-, Terminal Server-, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) or virtual server environments.
FOSS-Cloud covers all aspects of an virtualized IT environment. FOSS-Cloud is a pure Open Source solution, is licensed under EUPL and is available on the sourceforge.net. FOSS-Cloud is the most advanced Open Source Cloud.
- FOSS-Cloud is a cost-effective alternative to Citrix and VMware.
- VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
- VSI (Virtual Server Infrastructure)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Plattform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Storage Cloud
Get the FOSS-Cloud
Go forward and save Money
Get FOSS-Cloud and save up to 40% TCO costs compared to commercial virtualization solutions, because:
- FOSS-Cloud is is much more cost-effective as Citrix and VMware.
- FOSS-Cloud is free of license costs, included all functionality!
- Full integration into existing Windows and Linux environments
- Cloud for server- and desktop virtualization
- Powerfull virtualization for Windows and Linux 32/64bit
- Published Desktop
- Persistent virtual machines including session transfer to other devices
- Dynamic desktop with Golden Image to serve user groups
- Application streaming
- Published application support with RDS
- Video streaming (M-Jpeg)
- High resolution display
- Pools of network- and hardware-ressources or virtual machines
- VDI access through Windows and Linux, PXE boot and handhelds
- Bi-directional audio and video
- Smartcard authentication (including pass through)
- USB redirection
- Web-based management console